TV Shows Forum

AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MembriMembri  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

'Dexter' resurrects Julie Benz!!

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Miss B.
Staff
Staff

Numarul mesajelor : 528
Data de inscriere : 13/12/2009
Varsta : 23
Localizare : Vid.

Mesaj'Dexter' resurrects Julie Benz!!

Now this is what I call a killer twist: Julie Benz is returning to Dexter — as Rita!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Benz — whose onscreen murder at the hands of the Trinity Killer was deemed by EW.com to be the most shocking death in TV history — has signed on to reprise her role as Dexter’s late bride in the first episode of season 5 (debuting this fall).

Specific details of Rita’s “resurrection” are being kept under wraps, but I’m told she is not coming back from the dead. New showrunner/executive producer Chip Johannessen also rules out a spectral visit a la Dexter’s late pa, Harry. “We’re not going to do some ghostly thing with her,” he says. Adds fellow exec producer Sara Colleton: “We reserve those for Harry. If you have too many things like that it becomes gimmicky.”

So how exactly will Benz — who will shoot her Dexter episode before starting work on her new ABC drama, No Ordinary Family — be revived? A Showtime rep would only add that the presence of Rita will “help Dexter deal with his newfound feelings of loss and grief — emotions he has never really felt before.”
Sus In jos
http://carelesssss.tumblr.com
Distribuie acest articol pe: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

'Dexter' resurrects Julie Benz!! :: Comentarii

Niciun comentariu.

'Dexter' resurrects Julie Benz!!

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: ● Never say never when there's the Internet ● :: Blog-
Mergi direct la: