TV Shows Forum

AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MembriMembri  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Comic-Con Thursday,July 22 Lineup

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
kattya
Kings of the lab
Kings of the lab

Numarul mesajelor : 3163
Data de inscriere : 23/05/2009
Varsta : 25
Localizare : .Targoviste.

MesajComic-Con Thursday,July 22 Lineup

The schedule for Comic-Con is being released, and we have the most important panels for Thursday, July 22 that you should check out. Headlined by a special discussion with TV masterminds J.J. Abrams and Joss Whedon, Thursday is fairly light for TV fans, with the big draws being shows from USA and Showtime, including the amazing Dexter.

Here are the panels to watch:

1pm: Burn Notice
If you don't know why you should go to the Burn Notice panel, I have one thing to say to you: This is my boomstick! Wherever Bruce Campbell is, that's the place to be.

2:15pm: White Collar
I'm not sure why White Collar is going to be at Comic-Con, but if you tire of looking at not-so-attractive nerds all day, a panel featuring Matthew Bomer might be a nice change of pace.

3:30pm: Psych
Why go to the Psych panel featuring the entire cast and producing team? Aside from special exclusive Comic-Con videos and T-shirts, two lucky audience members will be chosen to have characters on the show named after them. That's a pretty awesome prize.

3:30pm: Entertainment Weekly Visionaries: J.J. Abrams and Joss Whedon
J.J. and Joss are probably the two single best showrunners working today. Every time they come up with a new series, you need to watch it. So watching these two discuss the current state of pop culture is essentially what heaven must be like.

4:45pm: Showtime "Heroes"
A panel for fans of Showtime, stars and producers from Dexter, Californication, Weeds and Nurse Jackie will all be on hand to talk about the morally bankrupt anti-heroes on Showtime.

6pm: Dexter
The stars and producers will premiere an exclusive trailer for the new season, which premieres September 26. I would kill Rita in a bathtub just to be there.

They look a bit new so I'm just gonna scruff them up a bit.
Sus In jos
http://tv-shows.wikiforum.ro
Distribuie acest articol pe: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comic-Con Thursday,July 22 Lineup :: Comentarii

Niciun comentariu.

Comic-Con Thursday,July 22 Lineup

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: ● Never say never when there's the Internet ● :: Blog-
Mergi direct la: