TV Shows Forum

AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MembriMembri  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Ashley Tisdale: Birkin Bag in Beverly Hills!

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
kattya
Kings of the lab
Kings of the lab

Numarul mesajelor : 3163
Data de inscriere : 23/05/2009
Varsta : 25
Localizare : .Targoviste.

MesajAshley Tisdale: Birkin Bag in Beverly Hills!

More pics

Ashley Tisdale chats on her cell phone as she walks with her mom Lisa in Beverly Hills on Wednesday afternoon (April 20).

The 25-year-old actress debuted her bright blue Hermes “Birkin” bag to the California air.

Ashley, who just had a signing at Barnes and Noble for Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure, dished to MTV, “After the first [High School Musical] movie it was really funny I remember, because we didn’t know if we were going to do a second movie, we had no idea what was going to happen with the first movie.”

“I remember taking her shoes off, I was like, ‘I’m really going to miss this character,’ I had so much fun. Especially because I was playing a character on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody that was always in uniform and I felt that I got to redeem myself with all the clothes I got to wear.”

They look a bit new so I'm just gonna scruff them up a bit.
Sus In jos
http://tv-shows.wikiforum.ro
Distribuie acest articol pe: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Ashley Tisdale: Birkin Bag in Beverly Hills! :: Comentarii

Niciun comentariu.

Ashley Tisdale: Birkin Bag in Beverly Hills!

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: ● Never say never when there's the Internet ● :: Blog-
Mergi direct la: